SC - Unhistoric things we serve WAS:Shepherds Pie

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed May 10 11:12:03 PDT 2000

I am looking specifically for information about both tomatoes and peanuts...we
are doing an oriental feast in the fall, and have a wonderful peanut noodle dish
that we would like very much to serve...if it's period.  Perhaps, in order not to
take up band width on this list, we could communicate privately about this?

Kiri