SC - A question An Apology

Christi Rigby crigby at uswest.net
Wed May 10 11:19:11 PDT 2000

I am sorry if that this reached the list.  I had saved a pervious message
from Poppa and thought that when I replied to it, it went to him.  I had
saved it just so I would have his private address.

I must say I am not sorry for what I said.  I run a couple of lists and I
find when a new person joins the list they say things that upset others and
do not realize how their statements are effecting others on the list.  I
have been offended and concerned with the tone of email messages in the last
few days.  I love this list and am concerned that we may lose it because
people choose to post angrily, rather than in concern with others feelings.
My email was not sent angrily, just in concern with a trend I had been
seeing.

Murkial
(ashamed of mistaking the address since I have not done that in over 3
years)