SC - Marshall's Breakfast-Will's revenge-Menu

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed May 10 21:19:37 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/10/00 2:48:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, steldr at home.net
writes:

<< Ras - How do you make your sausage rolls???  >>

Actually the simplicity is embarrassing. :-) I merely divide my sausage into
8 sections per pound. Roll the sections into oblong rolls.  Take a piece of
rice paper; dip it in water; place the rolled sausage piece in it and roll it
up, folding the sides in early on. The rolls are then placed on a sheet pan
and baked at 350-degrees F until golden brown. Good food and simple. :-)

Ras