SC - Egil's Tourney

Kerri Canepa kerric at pobox.alaska.net
Wed May 10 22:03:25 PDT 2000

I will have the wonderful opportunity to attend Egil's Tourney this year in
lovely An Tir. I know there are several people on this list who live in that
neck of the woods; how many of you will be attending?

Would it be possible for us Cook's List folks to get together perhaps? I'm
staying in a yurt and have been given access to a rather well appointed camp
kitchen. Mind you, I haven't a clue what I'm getting myself in to (this is all
being provided for me, bless them all) but I think it would be fun to at least
get some schmoozing in during the event. Cooking would be even better.

So, who's going to be there?

Cedrin
Princess Oertha
and