SC - Egil's Tourney

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Wed May 10 23:00:45 PDT 2000

Kerri Canepa wrote:

> I will have the wonderful opportunity to attend Egil's Tourney this year in
> lovely An Tir. I know there are several people on this list who live in that
> neck of the woods; how many of you will be attending?

I plan on being there and so (hopefully) will 'Lainie. BTW, my small
home shire of Glyn Dwfn plans on having it's monthly Cooks Night, a cozy
half dozen of us showing up to try out recipes and have the tests for
supper, on that Saturday night at Egil's. Mostly a scheduling solution.

I will also be occupying my time making treats for the event staff and
volunteers.

Did you say Oertha? Anychance there will be berries in fruit just before
you come down? :)

Seumas