SC - [Fwd: ANST - Vikings invade Washington]

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu May 11 06:38:12 PDT 2000

No, actually, I knew about the Nova program as well.  And some of our folk here
in northern Atlantia are helping with the Smithsonian exhibit (Museum of Natural
History) as well.

However, it is the NOVA program that features two gentles from our Barony, and
we would love to have a copy of the tape.  I did go to the PBS site, and the
video is not yet listed there, but suspect that it may be in the near future.  I
did send them an e-mail asking about it and hope to have a response soon.

Kiri