SC - Old Religion Documentation, Please?

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Thu May 11 12:08:44 PDT 2000

	In my original post I did give a bit of documentation,  I am also familar
the modern Neo-Pagan. I was refrencing a group of Norse Pagans who are old
enough to have what appears, from the photo in National Geographic, to be a
faily large burying ground.  I think the Lapp Lander Shaman I refered to
was from an artical in an Archeology Magazine that was comparing grave
finds to procedurs used by modern Shaman of the Sammi People.  I also have
met in person a "Witchy Woman", when I was a teenager visiting in the Hills
outside of Nashville, TN who was a local healer, midwife (she also
predicted the sex of the children), & weather expert. The lady was not able
to read & that was over 29 years ago so I tend to believe her statment that
she learned he skills from her Gradmother.  I was not aware of Pagans at
the time so I didn't ask her if it was herb lore or a religion.
	That at least some parts of the older religions are being practiced I can
accept from documentation & experience.  The merits of any religion I will
leave up to other people untill they try to impose their faith on me.  I
still wonder if there are any other groups that are practicing the older
religions/nonJudaoChristian religions in secret in Europe.
Hej!
Olaf
who is still agnostic.