SC - Mackerel

barwench barwench at oldenfeld.org
Thu May 11 15:04:53 PDT 2000

Fish Cakes!  Wow, my Dad and I could eat our way through a ton of these
things.

Mix one can of madkerel (skinned and boned if you like--I do) with chopped
onion, tabasco to taste and two eggs.  Form into patties, flour well and fry
in a little oil until lightly browned.  Can be served with white sauce ala New
England or just some tatrer sauce.  Too simple, too good.

Mairi Ceilidh