SC - Cherries and strawberries

Serian serian at uswest.net
Thu May 11 22:23:29 PDT 2000

so what are those period ones like?  Would they be more like
the choke cherry?  More sour?

And what about strawberries.  I haven't checked the
florilegium yet and I absolutely must get to bed before 1 am
today.  The only food ref I have is Food in History and
they're not mentioned.  Not sure of the history.  Thanks.
Serian
PS I'll bring any Spanish recipes for trans along with me to
Outlands Coronation to work on, so if anyone wants to post
the mysterious website or any other recipes, I'll gladly
take them.  Just please before noon Mountain time for
anything new.
- --
Fabulous skin and body care!
http://www.beautipage.com/rondadelboccio
Abundant health and prosperity can be yours!
http://www.eventus.net/health&wealth
Sign up for my "A New You" email newsletter-
serian at uswest.net