SC - OT Vegetarian Vampires (was Absinthe)

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Fri May 12 17:43:24 PDT 2000

Well, it was good enough for the ancients. Circular buildings built when pi
was 3.0 still stand, so it can't be that bad..

Maybe that says something about the Arkansas govt? Any MPs called Brutus?

At high school we were taught that pi was 22/7 (or approx 3.142). In my
strange mathematician's way I still find it amusing that 3.142 is a closer
approximation to pi than 22/7. (I just checked - I still remember pi to 8
decimal places, and I've worked in computing for 15 years).

Glenda.
(B App Sc (Math Sc))