SC - Rosewater at home

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Fri May 12 23:20:52 PDT 2000

Yep, I remembered that part, brandu.  Thanks for checking again.
Caristiona sent me her method, and I was trying to find it on a pre-crash
zip disk.  Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of luck with my plants, and
rarely get enough to do anything worth while.  Did find some at the
Eastern grocery store, but would like to try doing it if I ever get more
than one or two roses at a time.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com