SC - Midrealm Coronation Feast

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat May 13 08:13:51 PDT 2000

Allison, I think you have to be a member of MK-Cooks to access it. If you
want to, I suppose you could subscribe long enough to access the download,
then unsubscribe- the List isn't terribly high volume, unlike some other
Lists I could mention ;-)

I just tried, thought I might go ahead and make a copy to send to those of
you who wanted it but didn't want to sign up for another List, but the site
said it was too busy- I'll try later.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous