SC - Cherries

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat May 13 14:26:49 PDT 2000

Morgana commented:
> I was told a few years ago that Seeds of Change usually has/can get/
> knows where heirloom plants are.  I think they have a website.  (I don't
> have full internet, so I can't check)

Well, as there have been multiple replies to this request for period cherry
sources, I will mention that most of the period heirloom seed and seedling
sources that I have seen mentioned on the Internet have eventually ended
up in this file, some with web addresses:
seeds-msg         (51K) 12/21/99    Sources for period plants and seeds.

Maybe I need to start that page of links that I've been thinking of.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net