SC - Midrealm Coronation Feast

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat May 13 18:21:15 PDT 2000

Allison commented and asked:
> I tried to download the feast file, and got 'access denied'.  Does one
> have to be a member of some list to get it?  Is this going to go to the
> Florilegium?  We may have to wait until it gets there.

Well, I assume this wasn't posted to this list in one of the digests I've
had to skip. It might go in the Florilegium but first I would have to see
it on a list or have it sent to me. (hint. hint)

I was beginning to de-emphasize putting menus in the Florilegium because
it didn't look like folks were interested in them. Of course if there
is interest I will continue to put examples of good or unique feast
menus in there.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net