OOP: oven pancakes (was: SC - Speculating on breakfast ...)

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Sun May 14 21:46:17 PDT 2000

On Fri, 12 May 2000, the torturers coerced Par Leijonhufvud to write:

> Yes, I can -- will -- provide recipies, but not while at work.

This is *not* period.

Swedish style oven pancake

(300 g "bacon", unsliced and diced, optional)
4 eggs
3 dl flour
8 dl milk
pinch of salt

Set oven to 225 C.

If you are making it with the "bacon", fry it after dicing. This is an
optional component, do as you wish.

Mix half the milk with the four and salt, make sure there are no clumps,
then add the rest of the milk.

Stir down the eggs (and the "bacon", drained of the grease, if
included).

Pour into a greased pan (app. 30 x 40 cm) and bake for 25-30 minutes.

Let it rest a few minutes and serve, typically with lingonberry jam.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
I am returning this otherwise good typing paper to you because someone has
printed gibberish all over it and put your name at the top.
		--English Professor, Ohio University