SC - Re: Asian Cuisine (PPC Issues)

alysk at ix.netcom.com alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 17 13:44:50 PDT 2000

Greetings (or, as I first typed, "grreetings").  'Twas asked which
issues of Petits Propos Culinaires had the Chinese cookery articles.
It was #60 and 61.  The original article was entitled "Ni Tsan and
His 'Cloud Forest Hall Collection of Rules for Drinking and Eating',"
by Teresa Wang and E.N. Anderson.  Issue 61 included "Some remarks
about the translation of Yun Lintang Yinshi Zhidu Ji published in PPC
60" by Francoise Sabban.  Be sure to get Issue 61 if you get 60.
Errors, etc. are listed, along with what are supposed to be more
exact translations of certain recipes.

Sorry for the delay.  Pennsic is consuming my after-work waking hours.

Alys Katharine