SC - Medieval Times

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Thu May 18 01:19:17 PDT 2000

On Thu, 18 May 2000 CBlackwill at aol.com wrote:

> is without sin cast the first stone.  If you can't suspend your disbelief
> long enough to see a few locals whack each other around on horseback, then
> don't go.  That's the beauty of this country (and many others)...freedom of
> choice.

I don't really think very many here would care if they called it "A
Knight of Fantasy" (even if they tacked on "inspired by the Middle
Ages"), and made no claims whatsoever about the historical accuracy of
it. The problem is that they tell people "this is the middle ages". When
they tell us -- or rather the public -- that baked taters are medieval.
It's like calling a 1972 Ford Gran Torino "a subcompact car with great
fuel economy".

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
I will make no bargains with terrorist hardware.
		-- Peter da Silva