SC - Medieval Times

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu May 18 21:28:06 PDT 2000

'Lainie skrev:

>Yes folks, he's finicky. About more than mead. But he has many more...
>flexible qualities... ;-D

Oh, now, 'Lainie, I've been hoping for your sake, that he's not quite THAT
flexible....

Phlip heading for the Rock - it's home to me ;-)

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous