SC -Asian cuisine

Casey O'Donovan DO26 at cornell.edu
Fri May 19 06:45:13 PDT 2000

Hello all,

I have been redacting, and will be using some of the recipes from the Petits
Propos articles in my feast at Myrkfaelinn War practice this June. Once I have
the kinks worked out, I will publish my recipes to the list!

Sean O'Faolain
AEthelmearc

D. Casey O'Donovan
Information Coordinator
Einaudi Center for International Studies
170 Uris Hall
Cornell Univeristy
607/255-6372

>>> kelsaborg <kelsaborg at yahoo.com> 4:55:12 AM 5/17/2000 >>>

> > I've been slowly redacting these recipes

I've been watching for these...I am very very
interested in the oriental food... I would love to
have more of these recipes if possible...
I haven't tried my hot pot out yet but I expect I will
be doing so soon!
Kelsa

=====
Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.

http://im.yahoo.com/