SC - Pennsic Advice needed

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri May 19 07:02:43 PDT 2000

Where does your shire plan to camp?  Phillip and I (I hope) will be up there for
land grab, and are camping on the Serengetti.  If you need help/advice, let us
know, and we'll see what we can do.

So far as the Panel Discussion is concerned, it will be at 9:00 a.m. on Monday,
the 14th in A.S. Tent #9.  Please do come join us.  As I've said before:  the
more the merrier!

Kiri