SC - Attachements to the LIST-A no-no

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Fri May 19 07:53:47 PDT 2000

hey all from AM
I've noticed that some peoples email systems (like mine at work) bundle all
the routing info into an attathcement. Most annoying, but not their fault,
and invisible from the senders side......

Me, I dont tend ot open attatchements period. No matter what. (unless its a
recipe I specifically asked for :)).

- --AM