SC - It will not let me unsubscribe

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun May 21 17:40:08 PDT 2000

Leah Neumann wrote:

> It keeps coming back saying it cannot find the
> unsubscribe site

Are you using the web-based form connected to the SCA's A&S pages (or
wherever it is), or are you doing this via e-mail? You have to
unsubscribe from the address you subscribed from, presumably for
security reasons. I see the address you are subscribed from is
danicaneu_serb at yahoo.com ; have you tried sending an e-mail from that
address, as described at the bottom of every post to this list?

There may be some other problem, but I don't know what it would be. You
may have to wait until Gunthar gets back to his workplace in about
thirteen hours...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy