SC - A Soup for the Qan, Again!

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon May 22 09:03:15 PDT 2000

Elaine Koogler wrote:

> Yeah, I found one at the same site, ordered it over a week ago and am still
> waiting for delivery.  To date, I've heard nothing from them about a price
> increase or anything of that nature.  According to what Regina tells me, this is
> the same edition that the publishers are talking about the price rise
> on....there appears to be only the one edition.
>
> Kiri

Could be... Mine just arrived, though, and I ordered it on Friday. I did
pay extra for rush shipping, though (probably out of a premonition that
the Mongolian clan gathering would be something of a bust this weekend,
and I wanted to cheer my wife up), figuring when you spend over a
hundred dollars on a book, and they charge even for the slowest form of
shipping, what's an extra ten bucks for overnight?

Mmmm. Seal penis and testicle wine...

Adamantius