SC - Cookbook Advice {long}

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Mon May 22 14:51:36 PDT 2000

>>6)  Dalby, Andrew and Sally Granger.  "The Classical Cookbook," $17.47,
ISBN No. 0892363940.  Covers ancient cuisine {Rome, Greece, etc}; don't
know anything about these authors, so it could be great or it could be
another "Fabulous Feasts."<<

I bought this last summer, along with some other classical books.  It's
mostly Apicius for recipes.  Get in out of the library.

The Neapolitan Collection I really like.  No redactions, but that's the
fun, right?  Scully is an excellent researcher.  My only quibble with him
is that he seems to think all his readers read as many languages as he
does.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com