SC - Recipe for Bean Burgers (OOP)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon May 29 19:59:12 PDT 2000

Lee-Gwen Booth wrote:

> [...]

You might look for a grain/flour mill. I imagine there are a bazillion
available online for both whole food types as well as home brewers.
They're good for anything from cracking soft barley malt to hard wheat
and beyond, so I imagine they'd handle soybeans if your arm is up to it.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com