SC - An Tir West war?

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Mon May 29 22:15:29 PDT 2000

Anne-Marie Rousseau wrote:

> hey all from Anne-Marie
>
> are there any cook type activities planned for An Tir West war? I might
> actually make it that far south and it might be fun to put some names to
> faces....

I can say for myself that I won't be attending for mundane priorities,
and neither will 'Lainie last I spoke with her about it (yesterday).

Changing the subject, ask 'Lainie about what her daughter
Rotrude/Anne-Marie, and what her student, Vesta, accomplished this
weekend. Not food related, but ya gotta brag about your own....:)

Seumas