SC - Buying books using the web

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue May 30 04:36:05 PDT 2000

The only experience I've had with book search companies was with The Haunted
Bookstore", and when they found what I wanted, they notified me, with the price
and gave me a stated length of time that they would hold it for me.  On another
occasion, another company had a book I wanted in stock.  I immediately fired
back a response telling them I wanted it and would they please hold it for me.
They very kindly did so until they received my check.

Kiri