SC - lavender

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 07:29:48 PDT 2000

Hello the List!

There's a recipe in the Miscellany for a honey/lavender/pepper syrup - I
think (your Grace?  I imagine you know rather better than I) for pouring
over the dreaded exploding Dafair.  By the time I've finished wrestling with
the Dafair themselves (why the heck do they explode only when _I_ make
them?) I generally give up and use rosewater syrup instead, but I have done
the lavender thing once or twice.  OTOH, I've probably misremembered the
whole thing and it's supposed to go over something else anyway...

Cairistiona

I have also used the syrup over Murakkaba - I do remember that much. And
even the mundane guests liked it.