SC - Re: Pennsic Milk

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon May 1 06:35:08 PDT 2000

You got that right! We didn't get it in little bottles, but bought it in
those big gallon mayonnaise jars from the dairy farmer down the road.
Used to be quite an argument over who got to "skim the cream" off the
top, esp. in spring when it was so thick you could almost roll it up
with your fingers!
- --Maire