SC - THIS is 'period' cooking? (long)

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 07:49:07 PDT 2000

>Looks like a great article by Bonne--could someone get her to repost in
>text without funny letters and numbers?

Well, I did remove the formatting and save it as text, so I dunno why it's
such a mess now.  The garbled stuff seems to be either 's, 'd or quotation
marks--nothing unusual.  The post was in never-never land for nearly a week
between my sending it and Gunther having to post it to the list.

I will try again to clean it up and repost it to those that want it rather
than clog the list with it.

bonne