SC - Re:the top 8 icks list

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Mon May 1 08:20:10 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Balthazar of Blackmoor

> African Ground Nuts...I have a really good recipe for Ground Nut Chicken,
> which may be the one you are thinking of.  I'll have to get the book out
of
> my trunk, though, and post it later.
>
> Remember the Thai are very fond of peanut butter based sauces, as well...

I have a recipe for Peanut Butter Soup, which was all my daughter would eat
for about 6 months (haven't made it since - it tasted fine, but I overdosed
on the making of it!).  I also have Peanut Butter spaghetti sauce, and let's
not forget the perennial (and amazing) Peanut Sauce for Gado Gado!

Gwynydd