SC - Re:the top 8 icks list

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Mon May 1 09:02:17 PDT 2000

The one my Father liked that I never understood was PB & Mayo!  Then there
was the Blue Ribbon my cousin won at the National Peanut Festival for PB &
Bannana Cream Pie.  If you want to get lots of recipes for Peanuts & PB use
get hold of the Dothan, AL National Peanut Festival they have a cooking
contest every year & publish them.  I believe it is on line.
Hej!
Olaf
who used to occasionaly work on his Uncle & Grandfather's farms during the
Peanut Harvesting.