SC - Pennsic Cookery Classes

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon May 1 10:05:55 PDT 2000

I think this is a great idea.  Make it the SCA Cook's List Roundtable
Period Food Discussion.  (Ok if we use the name, Gunther?)  I might go so
far as to suggest that we schedule it after the Cook's get-together
dinner, so we have the opportunity to become sight-aquainted first.
I'll be there from day 1 or 2 at the latest, so I'll be glad to
participate.
Christianna

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:04:40 -0400 Elaine Koogler
<ekoogler at chesapeake.net> writes:
> Ok, so that's what I get for sticking my neck out.  Anyone else
> interested in
> participating?  I don't think Allison and I can do it alone.  Also,
> let me know
> when you're getting there (to Pennsic).  I am reasonably sure that
> I'll be up
> there for land grab.  However, (warning coming) as I'm looking for a
> new job,
> this could change...and I might not be able to go at all.  So also,
> if there's
> someone out there who could step in and be moderator if I can't
> show, let me
> know that as well.
>
> Alys Katherine, how does this idea sound to you?
>
> Kiri
>
> allilyn at juno.com wrote:
>
> > Sounds great, kiri, I'll come.  Be the moderator and get it on the
> > schedule.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Allison,     allilyn at juno.com

> > YOU'RE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET!
> > Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
> > Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:
> > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

> SCA-Cooks".

> SCA-Cooks".

===