SC - Re:the top 8 icks list

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 1 12:39:23 PDT 2000

Don't let anybody kid you.  It's nasty, nasty stuff and should be banned from
everywhere!  It has a strong "dark brown" taste that is really icky.  I would give
it a perfect 5 on the "ick" scale others have used elsewhere!  And yes, I did get
some elsewhere than the US...I lived in Papua New Guinea, and tried some there!

Kiri