SC - RE: The top 10 icks list

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon May 1 13:21:27 PDT 2000

    Actually, if you mix peanut butter (in a 5/1 ratio) with honey, and then
put it in celery sticks, your tastebuds will go into momentary overload, and
you'll be forced to endure the "Ralph Cramden" syndrome, where you will be
compelled to roll your eyes and go 'homina, homina" until the roof of your
mouth is cleared.

    Sieggy (who just dated himself, big time)