SC - Re:the top 8 icks list

Shannon Keys lady_medb at mailcity.com
Mon May 1 17:32:50 PDT 2000

Oh absolutely, a girl scout camp classic (not a WORD from you Master Corwyn!!!)
We used to add raisins on top as well.  Its almost as good as apples & PB....
On another celery note, my grandmother used to chop walnuts coarsely, and mix it with cream chhese & stuff the celery with that. YUM!!
- ---
Shannon Keys
Lady Medb Mac Domhnall
Si non caste tamen caute