SC - Milk at Pennsic

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon May 1 18:07:39 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/29/2000 10:00:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

<< Probably the reason for the terrific flavour of the
 local milk at Pennsic is that that region of the country
 is largely settled by the Dutch and particularly the
 Almish.   There are a huge number of dairy farms
 in that area  and largely, they don't use as much
 of modern agribusiness methods (using a lot of
 chemicals and antibotic steroids) as are used in
 many areas of the country. >>

Well, then I should be able to get good milk where I live, too, because I
live in Lancaster County, which has one of the highest concentrations of
Amish farms in the country.  But if it's out there, I haven't found it yet.

Brangwayna Morgan