SC - Re:Peanut Butter (was the top 8 icks list)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon May 1 21:26:38 PDT 2000

About one of the only ways I like p.b. (and yes, I ate it as a kid, and
no, didn't much care for it then, either), is as part of a sauce
(thai-style).  Also pretty good as part of a stirfry sauce--good if
you're doing vegetarian-type stuff.  And an old landlady of mine, who'd
spent time in the Phillipines, used to make this yummy dip for raw
jicama--sauce had just a bit of a bite.  much better than those nasty
old sandwiches that stick to the roof of one's mouth! <g>
- --Maire