SC - Re:the top 8 icks list

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 2 01:28:08 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/1/00 12:51:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> And if you live somewhere in the Southern US, there's a wonderful dish
called
>  Peanut Soup...it's flavored with bacon!   And you can get peanut butter and
>  jelly and peanut butter and marshmallow creme already mixed together some
>  places.  The name for the latter is a "fluff'n'nutter".

And, lest we lose all remnants of our reputation as a "leader in world
cuisine"...Do not forget Google Grape!!  Peanut Butter and grape jelly in
nifty little stripes in the jar.  Alas, I have not been able to find the
Peanut Butter and Fudge version since my childhood days.  I had to improvise
with PB and fudge frosting.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.