SC - My Fedora

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 2 13:04:15 PDT 2000

ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

> I have looked diligently in Apicius, Platina,
>  Le Menagier....  all the usual sources, and dang,
>  I can't find a recipe for gutting and cooking fedoras.
>  Too bad!  I was so looking forward to it.  Oh well.

If you cannot find a period recipe, I guess that lets you off the hook.  This
is, after all,  a list which deals primarily (?) with period cooking, and we
wouldn't expect you to have to eat your hat in a non-period style....

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.