SC - real milk...

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Wed May 3 08:36:09 PDT 2000

You have an asset in the Barony who is very knowledgable about making
cheeses, Talk to Arastom the next time you can snag her at an event.  She
makes it quite often, usualy with goat milk from her own goats.
Hej
!Lord Olaf Of Trollhiemsfjord,
Award of Arms,
Companion of the Burdened Tyger.
Companion of the Millstone,
Canton of Aschehyrst,
Barony of Carolingia,
Kingdom of the East
formerly of Stonemarce still living there in my heart.