SC - re: Real Milk

Jeff Heilveil heilveil at uiuc.edu
Wed May 3 08:43:47 PDT 2000

"And, does anyone have suggestions for other recipies I should try with
the cream?  I'm...  well, not quite a novice cook, but not far from
it...."

Oh YES!  Make clotted cream.  Then, use the original for "fine cakes" in
"To the Queen's Taste" (Sass' redaction is anything but what the original
says to do).  It makes the BEST spiced cookie I have made in a really long
time....  Bear and I (though mostly Bear) once worked out a redaction that
has been posted up a few times.  I only have it in a five email setting,
so would rather not repost it.  Stefan probably has a copy, and I can send
it out offlist, so as not to use up bandwidth.  Someday I may even
condense it down to one email.

In Service.

Cu dragoste,
Bogdan

Jeffrey Heilveil M.S.		      Ld. Bogdan de la Brasov, C.W.
Department of Entomology	A Bear's paw and base vert on field argent
University of Illinois
heilveil at uiuc.edu
office: (217) 244-5115
home: (217) 355-5702
ICQ: 34699710

Once one dismisses the rest of all possible worlds, one finds that this is
the best of all possible worlds.
				 -Voltaire, _Candide_