SC - Pennsic Cookery Classes

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed May 3 13:13:45 PDT 2000

OK.  How about this idea.  Let's all get together (those interested in
participating in this discussion) just for a few minutes at some mutually
agreeable location on, say, Monday or Tuesday evening around 7 or so just to see
who we all are and briefly set some ground rules, then have the class sometime
on Wednesday prior to our dinner gathering.  How would this suit any who are
interested in participating?

Kiri