SC - Polydactyl Cats

J C Ronsen caleb at buffnet.net
Wed May 3 16:47:44 PDT 2000

At 10:30 AM 5/3/00 -0400, you wrote:
>     Not as much as the thought of what your cat could do with your mouse.
>Ever since they showed a picture of Coco the gorilla, who had learned to use
>the internet, sitting in front of a computer, it's just never been the same.
>And now you know what the person on the other end in the chatroom really
>looks like...
>
>     Sieggy

You know, the last topic you expect to see on a cooking list is "Polydactyl
Cats." I thought that this was a thread for Chinese food. :-}

ska: Lord Caleb Reynolds
mka: Caleb Ronsen
aka: Bubba th' Barbarian
The Scum of AEthelmearc
Known to millions as "Who's that?"
http://www.buffnet.net/~caleb/caleb.htm

"Dan Quayle library burned!  Both books destroyed!"