SC - SC: Book of Keruynge

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 23:24:32 PDT 2000

- --- Siegfried Heydrich <baronsig at peganet.com> wrote:
>     Hmmm . . . given the number of people who want
> copies, you might just
> want to Zip the whole thing down and post it to the
> list.

But wouldn't that be a really mega-post and really
screw up mail boxes of limited size?  Not that I don't
want to be given a copy of the book, but others have
posted mega-posts and there has been a lot of flak
over sending it directly to the list.

>     Now, as for the 7-up book, I wonder if you could
> substitute Asti
> Spumanti . . .

No, that wouldn't be a substitute of the right spirit.
The best substitutes would be Sprite or Slice or, if
desparate, Mountain Dew.  Remember, you have to think
like a 1950's housewife, if you want to make the
proper substitutions.

Huette