An Test was Re: SC - Truck Crops

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Thu May 4 07:38:52 PDT 2000

	You missed the hard one!?  Thanks for the answers I wasn't sure about some
of them myself but your answers agreed with what I remembered, except for
the Sweet potato I dont think it came from Africa I'm sure it is South
America & some varites of potato are from North America.
	Before we give out any prizes or grades lets see if anyone gets the hard
one.
Olaf