SC - Re: Devonshire Clotted Cream (was Milk OOP)

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Thu May 4 11:17:13 PDT 2000

Wow!  Thank you, Akim.  I've been wondering for years what this was,
seeing it mentioned in English mysteries or novels.

Do you think that setting the pan on the heating plate of a crock pot, on
a sunporch that is unheated, so cool at night, would work?  The crock pot
'griddle' will go quite low, and I wouldn't have to move the pan at all.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com