SC - Shepherds Pie

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu May 4 14:08:35 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/4/2000 10:11:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
CalicoJim1 at aol.com writes:

<< Hi guy's I'm looking for a period recipe for shepherds pie.  If you know a
 book I could chase down I'd love to know about it.  Or if you just have a
 recipe I'd love to know it thanks. >>

That's gonna be tough, unless anyone knows of recipe for shepherd's pie that
doesn't use potatoes for a topping....I can give you a great recipe for a
meat pie, circa 1390 or so, that uses regular pie crust for top and bottom
(oh, and it doesn't have any veggies in it.  Just fruit).

Brangwayna Morgan