SC - Quinces (and a query about an eating utensil)

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun May 7 01:18:18 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/6/00 10:49:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au writes:

> On a completely different subject, does anyone remember an eating utensil
>  which was mentioned on the List a few weeks ago?  It was a spoon on one end
>  and a 3 tined fork on the other.

Ah...the medieval forerunner of the "spork"....Introduced into the culinary
world by Colonel Halrland Sanders, and documentable at any participating
Kentucky Fried Children...I mean Chicken.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.