SC - Food guessing game for demos

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Sun May 7 17:39:39 PDT 2000

And it came to pass on 7 May 00,, that Anne-Marie Rousseau wrote:

> we also gave out hyper non medieval Hershey mini chocolate bars as prizes
> when we ran out of cookbooks.

Food is a Good Thing to give out, if circumstances allow.

> I'm so glad the game worked so well for you!

Thank you so much for the suggestion.  I was very impressed at how
successful it was.

> One caveat, be sure to rotate
> the foodstuffs yearly or one year you'll go to take the tub out of your
> storage shed and it will be scary....:)

Since the items I chose were all pantry staples, I may not keep the "kit"
together -- just quickly assemble it the night before.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt.net